All photography credit lies with the respective owners shown in the watermarks.
And finally, I am posting a bucket list that I have actually crossed some points off! I might be biased because I live in Europe, but I do think it is one of the most interesting continents. I love it here. I spend as much time as possible exploring close by European cities and I’m always amazed by how much there still is to see and do.
RELATED: Find out how I spend so much time in European cities when I work full time with my “Top Tips for Travelling and Working Full Time“!
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit all of the Balkan countries (my favourite area of Europe!)
- Explore the Norwegian Fjords
Explore my family’s history in war memorials in France(read: here)
- Hire a car and take a mountain side road-trip
- Visit Oktoberfest
- Get smashed with tomatoes at La Tomatina
- Visit Lapland at Christmas time
- Explore more of the UK and see what’s on my doorstep
- Drive Iceland’s Golden Circle
See the beautiful Lake Bled, Slovenia(read: here)
- Visit the Scottish Highlands
Eat my way through Italy Visit a Christmas Market
- Go Island Hopping in Croatia or Greece
Take a cruise around Amsterdam’s canals(read: here) See how history has formed today’s world at Auschwitz(read: here)
- Spend some time living in London
- Drink Guinness in Ireland (I don’t even like Guinness… but it has to be done!)
Visit the Instagram perfect Hallstatt, Austria(read: here)
- Get lost in Istanbul
- Experience the fairy-tale medieval city of Tallinn, Estonia
- Take a French/German road-trip exploring all of the castles
- Visit “Dracula’s Castle”, Transylvania, Romania
- Finally visit Russia and not be put off by the expensive visa!
- Go husky sledging in Finland
Soak up the water’s healing powers in a Hungarian thermal pool(read: here)
- Visit Eltz Castle, Germany
- Visit Ukraine’s tunnel of love
- Visit the beautiful Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all thoughts are my own.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin