All photography credit lies with the respective owners shown in the watermarks.
Out of all the continents, at the moment I feel like I am drawn to North America the least. I can’t tell you why, because I’m not entirely sure. I think it has something to do with my absolute love of small charming historic towns as opposed to large commercialised cities (Okay, I know I love London, but London has a decent amount of history too!).
However, the area of North America that really appeals to me is the National Parks. I absolutely love the ridiculously beautiful unspoilt landscapes. The Grand Canyon is one of my favourite places I’ve ever been and Yosemite National Park is high up on my wanderlust list!
So, I need some help. I’ve compiled a list of the things I can think of that I’d like to do. But if anyone has some suggestions/hidden gems that might help me to fall back in love with North America, I’d love to hear them!
- See the sloths in Costa Rica
See the Grand Canyon(read: here) Take an American Road Trip Visit the Mayan Ruins in Mexico(read: here)
- Visit Niagara Falls
Drive along the Big Sur Go celebrity spotting in Los Angeles
- See the beautiful Yosemite National Park
Visit Alcatraz Prison Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans See the famous New York skyline from Liberty Island
- Visit the beautiful Vancouver
Experience the city of sin, Las Vegas
- Rent an RV and go on an unplanned adventure
- Visit 50% of the states
- See the volcanoes of Hawaii
- Spot wolves in Yellowstone National Park
- See the colossal sculptures of Mount Rushmore
- Tour the Panama Canal
- Tour Havana in a traditional car, Cuba
- Relax in the hot springs in the Canadian Rockies
- Go hiking in any of the beautiful mountain ranges of Canada (I’m not fussy)!
- Skydive over the Great Blue Hole
- Get the iconic photo of Horseshoe Bend National Military Park
- Drive into the Bryce Canyon Amphitheater
- Get lost in Redwood National Park
Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Drive through Monument Valley
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all thoughts are my own.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin