Photo Credit & where to purchase these baubles: here
01. So, how many long weekends can I buy as presents for other people before it’s obvious that these are really just presents for me?
02. Oh my god, it’s nearly 2017, I have no travel plans yet. WHERE DO I WANT TO GO? THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER.
03. Wait, no, how much annual leave do I have next year? Eurgh, is this the year I quit my job to travel?
04. I can’t really afford to quit, maybe I’ll buy another lottery ticket this week… or six.
05. Am I allowed to use my phone at the dinner table today? RyanAir just announced their boxing day sale… PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: £9.99 FLIGHTS EVERYONE. NINE POUNDS.
06. More presents with maps on? You guys know how to please me.
07. All of these travel pictures, posters, scratch maps, memorabilia as presents are great… but I’m running out of wall space. Time to build a new wall.
08. Do people think I’m weird for getting excited about packing cubes as a present? Probably. Do I care? No.
09. I’m off work till the New Year – where can I go to escape the miserable British weather? Ooooooh, this snowy Winter holiday looks fun, I’ll go somewhere with even worse weather than home! Logic.
10. I want to go away over Christmas. Wait, what if that country doesn’t have pigs in blankets?
RELATED POST: THE ULTIMATE TRAVELLER’S CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Okay, so maybe it’s not a list for EVERY traveller. I know my obsession with RyanAir and pigs in blankets is abnormal, but I’m sure you can relate to at least some of them!
I honestly can’t believe that it’s Christmas already. 2016 has flown by so quickly – it’s been a pretty pants year by all accounts, but I did get to travel to some new and exciting places (you can read my 2016 travel round up here).
I can’t complain too much though, on Boxing Day I’m off to Canada – what are your plans for Christmas? I want to hear all about them!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all thoughts are my own.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin