Why hello there! My name’s Danielle and I like to travel (no shit sherlock).
By day, I am a 23 year old average girl living in a small sleepy Essex town, commuting to London every day to do really exciting things… like be a UK tax advisor.
By night (…or weekends/days off work/public holidays), I am a travel mad, skyscanner addict who can’t bloody shut up about my desperate need to travel the world.
In 2015 when I realised that my friends and family are bored of listening to me continually talking about our beautiful planet and where I want to explore, I thought it was time to set up a little travel blog. I read enough of them, so why not join the party!
I’ll try not to bore you too much. I can’t promise much though! 😉
What to know more about me? Find out how you can contact me here!
Where have I been?
31 countries and counting!
- Czech Republic,
- Portugal (plus islands – Madeira),
- Spain (plus islands – Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzerote, Majorca, Menorca),
- Chile (including Easter Island),
- Ecuador (including the Galapagos Islands),
- United States (Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Nevada, New York)
- South Africa