Berlin is the city that sparked my love for European city breaks. The reason I spend every weekend p …
- Currency: Euro
- Population: 80.62 million (as of 2013)
- Language: German
- Capital: Berlin
- Borders: Demark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Litchtenstein, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands
Head to Germany if you’re a big fan of:
- Magical fairytale castles
- Hearty foods (especially sausage!)
- Forests, rivers and mountain ranges
- Beer halls (it is the home of Oktoberfest after all!)
- Historic sights (especially WWII)
- Organisation and order – no it’s not just a stereotype – I love it!!
If you’re planning a trip to Germany, these could be good places to start!
- Neuschwanstein Castle
…. and many many more!
Germany Blog Posts
12th October 2016
5th October 2016 / /
25th September 2016 / /
21st September 2016 / /