All photography credit lies with the respective owners shown in the watermarks.
If I had to choose one continent to visit right now, it would most definitely be South America. I am lusting, hard. Once I have finished my tax qualifications, I think South America will be my continent of choice when I take an extended period of time off work to travel (hopefully in 2018!).
So, without further ado, here’s my ultimate South America bucket list!
- Say hello to a giant tortoise on the Galapogos Islands
- See the Moais on Easter Island
- Hike Machu Picchu, Peru
- Visit the beautiful Salt Flats (Salar de Uyuni), Boliva
- Hike the W Trek in Torres Del Paine, Patagonia, Chile
- Cruise the Amazon river into the rainforest
- Take a traditional dance class (and learn to laugh at how awful I am)
- See the thundering Iguazú Falls,
- Experience Rio during carnival time, Brazil
- Visit a remote tribe
- Go wine tasting in Mendoza, Argentina
- Sail on Lake Titicaca, Peru/Bolivia
- Cycle on Death Road, Bolivia
- Shake the “Hand of the Desert” in the Atacama Desert, Chile
- Get up close to Christ the Redeemer, Rio, Brazil
- Stand in the middle of the world on the Equator in Quito, Ecuador
- Meet the penguins of the Faulkland Islands
- Swing on the “Swing on the edge of the world”, Ecuador
I have been searching the internet for A LOT of South America tips and tricks recently. I am in love with the idea of the continent and can’t wait to explore it! My favourite videos/blog posts are:
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all thoughts are my own.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin