All photography credit lies with the respective owners shown in the watermarks.
Ahhh Africa. The continent I should have got to visit this year – you might remember reading in my 2016 Travel Plans that I had a 2 week trip booked to Zimbabwe where I would be volunteering with black rhinos as well as visiting Victoria Falls. I had to cancel my trip due to work/study commitments and it’s safe to say that I was gutted! There’s so many things I would absolutely love to do in Africa – hopefully I can get there next year!
- Volunteer with animals
- Go on a luxury African safari
- Stay in a beautiful traditional Riad in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Take a camel camping trek across the Sahara desert
- Visit the Egyptian pyramids
- Gasp in awe at the wildlife in Madagascar
- Hike Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Visit Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia
- Take a Nile River Cruise, Egypt
- Climb Table Mountain, South Africa
- Climb the Ethiopian Highlands
- Soak up the sun in Zanzibar
- Try sand boarding on the Sossusvlei Dunes, Nambia
- Raft the Zambezi River
- Stare into the Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
- Take a journey on the “most luxurious railway in the world” – Rovos Rail
- See the penguins of South Africa
- Experience Cape Town’s wine
- Witness the Serengeti’s great migration
- Trek the Atlas Mountains and visit the Berber villages on the way, Morocco
I like to keep a little record of outstanding blog posts / YouTube videos about certain areas. I can’t list every single one that I see, I’d be here for days. But if I see anything particularly inspiring, it will be added to this list!
- Brooke’s post about donkey rides up the Atlas Mountains (Blog – World Of Wanderlust)
- Brooke’s flight over Victoria Falls in a mirco light Brooke’s flight over Victoria Falls in a mirco light (Blog – World of Wanderlust)
- Stephen & Jess’ safari adventures (YouTube – Flying The Nest)
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all thoughts are my own.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin